This is the basic criteria we use at Bikerloans. Hopefully by having this information you will have a reasonable idea as to whether we will be able to assist your customer even before you send us a proposal.
Customers with good credit:
- UK Resident, Min age 21 (Guarantor maybe required)
- CBT for bikes up to 125cc, Full Cat A for all bigger bikes
- Must be employed full time, self employed, HM Forces, Retirees under 70. No agency workers
- Electoral role trace
- Benefit payments, working tax credits and pensions accepted
- Most road legal motorcycles and scooters ok includes bikes OVER 10 years old. We can finance some Chinese imports & road legal Quads
- Advances based on percentage Glass’s Guide Trade values. Customers generally need a deposit of 5%- 10% which can include a part exchange bike
- Competitive rates
Customers with adverse credit:
- UK Resident, Minimum age 21.
- CBT or Full Cat A bike Licence required.
- Must be employed full time, self employed, HM Forces. No agency workers.
- Some electoral role trace.
- Most road legal motorcycles and scooters ok including bikes over 10 years old. Finance for Chinese imports and Quad bikes available.
- Advances to Glass’s Guide Retail, low deposit deals ok.